How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer: The Perfect Crispy bacon Every Time
How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer? Cooking bacon in the oven is a tried-and-true method. But we’re here to introduce you to a game changer: AIR FRYER BACON. The air fryer may make the crispiest bacon of all time without a crazy amount of grease — and no time wasted standing over a hot pan — and is excellent for small batches. You can still receive all of the enticing scents of bacon without any work, which is something we can get behind. Another advantage of air frying over baking bacon is that you get those gorgeous, curly, crispy strips, whereas oven baked bacon tends to lay flat.
How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer
Whether you’re new to air frying or a seasoned veteran, here’s everything you need to know to get the ideal air-fried bacon every time. Here are a few pointers:
Fill the basket only halfway.
If you like crispy, evenly cooked bacon, don’t overcrowd the basket. Too many slices prevent the meal from browning and becoming crisp. How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer One important aspect in air frying any food is to ensure that there is adequate air flow around each piece.
To avoid smoking, keep the drip tray clean.
The air fryer smokes, which is a common and avoidable complaint when air frying greasier things like bacon. While crisping, bacon releases a lot of fat, which eventually drips into the drip tray. Avoid this trap by wiping off the air fryer drip tray BEFORE and AFTER cooking, and sticking to the temperature specified in the recipe. (You don’t want to cook at temperatures above the smoke point of bacon fat.) Some air fryer enthusiasts swear by this tip: To absorb excess grease, place a piece of bread on the drip tray.
What can I do using air-fried bacon?
Any dish that asks for cooked bacon has a spot for air-fried bacon. The best aspect is that the air fryer can cook the bacon for you while you prepare the meal. How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer Crumble the air-fried bacon on top of roasted potatoes. If you air fried the potatoes, add the bacon into a Cobb Salad, sprinkle it over corn in these Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cobbs, or look through these 100 Seriously Delish Bacon Recipes for nearly unlimited inspiration. In the end, this perfectly crisp bacon will not be wasted.
- I’ve always preferred baking to frying bacon (here’s how to make Oven Baked Bacon).
- Baked bacon is absolutely uniform, and it protects me from the greasy splatters that come with stovetop frying (which are both messy and dangerous). It cooks entirely hands-free.
- Cooking bacon in the air fryer is similar to cooking bacon in the oven, but on a much higher level.
- Because an air fryer is effectively a high-powered countertop convection oven, the two ways should function similarly.
What makes air fryer bacon the greatest is how quickly and efficiently it cooks.
The wavy margins of air fryer bacon are more pronounced than those of oven cooked bacon, making it more reminiscent of traditional pan-fried bacon.
The air fryer is the equipment to use when you want to prepare speedier, How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer healthier versions of typical deep-fried items.
How to Make Bacon in an Air Fryer
Bacon may be cooked in the air fryer, but make sure you use the correct temperature and that your air fryer is clean before you start.
WHY IS MY BACON IN MY AIR FRYER SMOKING?
If you’ve had air fryer bacon smoke in the past, it’s likely that your bacon air fryer temperature was too high, or that there is additional grease in your air fryer that is being caught in the heating element while the fan circulates air.
- Bacon fat has a smoke point of 400 degrees Fahrenheit, so temperatures lower than that should be fine.
- HOWEVER, there is an additional peculiarity to the air fryer that must be noted. Bacon splatters in an air fryer at temperatures above 360 degrees F. How to Cook Bacon in an Air Fryer The grease may spray over the heating element, causing smoke.
- If your air fryer begins to smoke, there is most likely some old grease or residue in the air fryer that is burning.
- I’ve never had an issue with air fryer bacon smoke as long as I dump any excess grease from the air fryer basket between batches.
- If you have an issue with bacon smoke, I read that you can absorb additional grease by placing a slice of bread in the air fryer basket.
- If your air fryer begins to smoke, stop cooking immediately. Remove the meal and finish it on the stovetop or in the oven as usual.
Bacon. Because it is the sole actual component in this dish, using high-quality bacon is critical. It will have the finest flavor and texture, resulting in the best bacon experience conceivable (yes, please!).
Pepper, black Try sprinkling black pepper on top of your bacon for a unique spin.
Related Articles :-
- Can You Freeze Uncooked Bacon? How to Freeze?
- How to Store Cooked Bacon? A Complete Guide
- How Long Can Cooked Bacon Sit Out? Full Guide
- Can You Eat Undercooked Rice? How to Know?
- Does Bacon Go Bad? Complete Guide on How to Check?
- Can You Eat Canadian Bacon Raw? How to Know?